Sunday, March 3, 2024

Happy 43rd Birthday

 Good Morning!  


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:


NBUS, Challenge #60.  (Never Been Used Schtuff).


I think it was over New Year's when Spellbinders had an amazing sale.
So of course I bought a bazillion dollars worth of dies, 
had to hit that free shipping mark! lol




Spellbinders Trucking Through The Seasons die set--this is my NBUS!
And the So Many Sentiments die set that coordinates with it.
I have always wanted this die set and got it for a song!
Die Version Little Lime Font Numbers dies.
Sunny Studio Birthday Balloon die.
MFT Blueprints #12 and Black and White Striped Designer Paper.





Distress Oxide Inks in;
Cracked Pistachio, Peeled Paint and Salty Ocean.
Gold and Silver Mirror Papers.  
Red Glitter Paper.
Gold Twine.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.
Foam Dots.
Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crystal Clear Glitter--Oh My Word!!!






Inside. 
MFT Make A Wish stamp set.
In The Navy ink.






Dimension!





Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crystal Clear Glitter.

If you do not own any of this I suggest you run out an buy some NOW!!!

The sparkle on this Glitter is AHmazing!!!!


Thanks for driving by!

Enjoy~~




5 comments:

  1. A bazillion dollars! You go girl! It's always fun to be patient and then reap the reward when the sale finally happens. I can see why you wanted this fun set! You have made a darling truck birthday card filled with celebration and schparkle! And gifts!! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is getting a great card! Those balloons are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Sometimes it's worth the wait when you can buy the dies for a steal. A fabulous card for someone special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I adore this so much. It's absolutely FABULOUS!!! And there is that black and white stripe again. I keep forgetting how much it makes a card pop. This is so stinkin' cute, I simply LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love this, you did a great job of making the truck look old, like your sparkle balloons and presents inside the truck, nice to get something you have really wanted :)

    ReplyDelete