Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Peace Poinsettias and Ribbon Wrap

 Good Morning! 


These cards will be entered into the Challenge at





I found this Ribbon Wrap Technique on YouTube HERE. 

So easy and I love the way it looks!






Minimal supplies too!

Ribbon Wrap Technique.
Papertrey Ink Peace die.
Impression Obsessions Poinsettia Small die set.
Sizzix Stitched Foliage dies.
Darice Stars Embossing Folder.
(not sure why I went with stars???)
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.





Love the traditional Christmas colors.




Inside.
Plenty of room to write a personal message.





That wee bit of dimension that I love.




Second card, same as the first.
Although, I did reverse the Designer Papers in the Ribbon Wrap.













Something I did learn, when trying to darken a red,
use brown, it enhances the shading so nicely.



Why not make 2 when you have all of the supplies out?




Thanks again for coming by!

Enjoy~~






5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and what a great way to use up some ribbon. I have so much ribbon and rarely use it on cards anymore. The clusters of poinsettias are gorgeous!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You scored again! This technique is a great way to use ribbon that I have gobs of, but not here. Just don't use it any more, but now I could. I love the traditional Christmas colors on your card with so much texture and the added flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you the clever one? I'm gonna have to watch that video, thanks for the link. And also thanks for the tip on using brown ink to darken red....good idea. You care is so, so pretty, I LOVE the dark red with the white. Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are just beautiful, I love your choice of patterns with the technique and your flowers are so lovely to go with it.
    The first time I tried it I messed it all up and had to start again :(

    ReplyDelete