Monday, November 20, 2023

Christmas Critter Tags

  Good Morning! 



These Tags will be entered into the following Challenges:






I have always loved making Tags and these are super cute!




I used the Great Impressions Oh Christmas Tree stamp.
Gina K Designs Festive Flowers stamp set.
Pinkfresh Studio Nested Arches die.
Spellbinders Stitched Border die.
MFT Snow Drifts dies.
Tuxedo Black and Real Red inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.





Whimsy Stamps Designer Paper.
Red and White Gingham Ribbon.
Jingle Bells.
Silver Twine.
Clear Star Glitter Pen.
Glitter.




He's on a mission!





Same supplies, different image.
Great Impressions Oh Henry stamp.




He is so sweet!





Love the stitched border dies, finishes off the edges nicely.





Double Trouble!


Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~




6 comments:

  1. Oh my, my, MY!!! These are so beyond cute, I just LOVE them. Those little critters, the beautiful colors, the plaid (my favorite for Christmas) all work perfectly together. And of course tags......your element for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are so beautiful and well designed! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, these are darling! So cozy and sweet! How you managed to make something look warm and snuggly while out in the sparkling snow is beyond me! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness they are both just the cutest and I love the plaid with them, great coloring, the arch shape is neat for the tags and I like how you finished them off with the ribbon and bells!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are darling and will definitely make someone's gift opening Merry & Bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable tags and you, my friend, are the master tag maker. It is very cozy with a plaid background, and I love the snow. Nice touch to add the jingle bells.

    ReplyDelete