Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Double D, Stripes and/or Dots

 Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:


 Stripes and/or Dots.




Here is what I created!




I used Designer Papers by Pinkfresh Studio,
I've kind of falling in love with all of their products!
I loved the pretty circles on this particular paper
and the corresponding striped one.  The colors are FAB!
Gina K Designs Vertical Greetings stamp set.
Spellbinders Standard Circles dies.
MFT Fine Finish Edge border die.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Gold Embossing Powder.
Gold Foil Paper.




Hard to capture the Gold accents.




 Inside.

Gina K Designs Simple Hearts, Simple Numbers
and Birthday Blessings stamp sets.





 A few circles are layered for dimension.



Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:






Thanks for coming by!



Enjoy~~












9 comments:

  1. So very creative both inside and out, fabulous idea to layer some up too and I'm with you, I LOVE PFS everything, I seem to own quite a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is so cool! LOVE all the various sized dots and your design inside & out is FABULOUS! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed that you stacked the circles for dimension. I would not have thought of that. The extra gold and gems for embellishments are amazing as is the vertical sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet fun! Love that you added dimension with more circles. The embossed gold circle and other gold accents look amazing. The inside or you cards is always amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very sweet Donna! I love your use of dots and stripes in so many ways on this card. This challenge threw me for a loop. You guys are all so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun design, I like how you layered and gave dimension to them and how you carried the theme to the inside of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool card, and great take on the challenge. I love all the different circles, they work so perfectly together. This is just a fabulous design, and so fun to use up scraps. Really, really wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card. Like how you stacked the circles so they look like floating bubbles. And, I like the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely, these colours, the design and image make a gorgeous card ♥

    ReplyDelete