Sunday, October 30, 2022

Happy Birthday, CAS

 Good Morning!



This card will be entered into the 




at My Favorite Things!

This Challenge is for the Clean And Simple Genius

(certainly not my words as I struggle with CAS creations!)


Here is my creation:








 
I used the My Favorite Things Products:  

Spread Your Wings, stamp and die sets.
Essential Sentiments stamp set.
Cross Stitched Rectangles die.
Sun, Moon and Stars (stars) dies.
Blueprints #12 (stitched circle) die.
Perfect Plaid and Rainbow Grid Designer Papers.





 I did a little 'ink smooshing' on my butterflies.
I swiped the ink on to an acrylic block and then spritzed with water.
Laid the die cut directly into the puddling ink.

Tuxedo Black ink.  
Clear Embossing Powder.
Distress Oxide inks in;
Fossilized Amber, Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade.
Vellum.
Foam Dots.






Inside.


It's definitely clean AND simple!




Thanks so much for fluttering by!

Enjoy~~

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet CAS card, Donna! I struggle with CAS too, but this card is sure to be a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on your CAS but I do know what you are saying it is hard for me to stop adding to a card, I like your scattering of stars with your ink smooshed butterfly, I keep saying I need to make up a bunch of smooshed backgrounds and have them at the ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do CAS too! Way to go for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am lovin' that Spread Your Wings stamp set, had to go check it out. You have used it several times lately, and always with finesse. Gorgeous design here, you can ROCK clean and simple, don't fool yourself. This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! I love the acetate butterfly!

    ReplyDelete