Sunday, October 16, 2022

Autumn Blessings

  Good Afternoon!

This card will be entered into the following Challenges: 



Simon Says Monday Fall Mood Board, 



Simon Says Wednesday, Fall Colors.  

This card measures 3.5 x 6 inches, a mini slimline.






I used the My Favorite Things Products;  
Flowers in Bloom stamp set.  
Spread Your Wings, stamp and die sets.








Sentiment by Gina K designs, Autumn Beauty stamp set.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
WOS.

I liked using these softer shades of Fall colors.




Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall colors, I love how you just used a portion of that flower stamp set, so pretty with your lovely butterflies with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful with the soft fall colors and I love how the flowers are stamped off the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. LOVE the butterflies, so good to see something besides leaves. Great design here!!

    ReplyDelete