Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Give Thanks and Just Because

 

Good Afternoon!


These cards will be entered into the following Challenges: 


Simon Says Monday, Fall Mood Board.
Inspired by colors and leaves.


Simon Says Wednesday, Fall Colors. 


The Card Concept, The Colors Of Fall.
Inspired by the Mood Board's colorful leaves.






Using Distress Oxide inks I sponged color all over 
my white card stock, blending as I went.  
Splattering Heid Swapp Color Shine in Gold and Water Drops all over.
Then I die cut out a bunch of Cheery Lynn Leaves.



The Greetery Ship Lap dies.
Spellbinders Scallop and Pierced Border Edge die.
Thanks word die.
Gina K Designs sentiment 'give' and inside, Autumn Beauty.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Gold Foil Paper.





Inside.





Same card, different leaves.





Loving these large Cheery Lynn Leaves.





I'm so thankful when I finish the inside of my cards.

AND I am stamping my name on the back of all cards as I go--a miracle!




Give Thanks!




This next card will be entered into the 


Anything Goes!




I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products; 
Blooming Branch.
Argyle Stencil.
Fall Foliage Stencil and dies.
Folk Edge Squares dies.
Sentiment from Floral Envelope.
Jewels from the 12 pack assortment--these things sparkle and shine!




Tuxedo Black ink.
Distress Oxide inks in;
 Antique Linen, Iced Spruce and Walnut Stain.
Copic Markers.



Inside.





A little dimension.




Thanks so much for coming by!

Enjoy~~












4 comments:

  1. You created a beautiful background perfect for those pretty fall leaves. Great Thanksgiving cards. The last one is so soft and pretty. I like the pp behind those beautifully colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see some special dies on your leave cards. So nice to have them. Your colors on the leaves with the rich fall and gold are spectacular, and the flowers and argyle are a surprise together. They look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I just love your leaf cards, you did a lovely job blending the colors to cut out the leaves. Such a neat design you have for them!
    On your second card your stenciled background is a great compliment for your lovely flowers and like how you added the golden leaves behind the image, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS CARDS, both of them. The leaves are stunning and I love your design. The second card is so fabulous, I really like your colors. You are on a crafty roll, my friend.

    ReplyDelete