Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Prayers Are With You

Good Afternoon! 

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Can You Handle The Pressure?, Fall--Optional Twist.
Hero Arts, Die-Lightful (use dies).
Poppystamps, Anything Goes.



I find it easier to make a feminine Sympathy card 
rather than a masculine one, but here goes.....





Hero Arts Prayers stamp and die set.
PTI Scallop Frame die.
Sizzix 3D Embossing Folder.
Poppystamps Drifting Feathers dies.






I die cut some feathers out of card stock, 
gold foil paper and some out of Vellum.
I also added gold foil directly to a couple of the ends of the feathers.
I also added gold foil to half of the prayers die cut.
Gold Embossing Powder (sentiments).
Heidi Swapp  Gold Colorshine.





Power Poppy Soothing Sympathy stamp set.


I guess it's masculine enough.



Thank you for strolling by!

Enjoy~~

 

8 comments:

  1. Another wonderful sympathy card my friend. Love texture and the die cut frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say it is a perfect masculine card, I love all the different types of paper you used for the feathers, and how your frame helps bring attention to your embossed piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Donna, I need to make some sympathy cards myself, it also qualifies for Colorful Options, the color is brown! Thanks for joining our fun at Can You handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. LOVE the feathers, they are FABULOUS!!! Love your colors too, and the gold is such a nice touch. I have not seen that Prayers die before, it's a must have in my opinion. GORGEOUS, a perfect sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at The CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job making this masculine. I agree with you, in that it's much easier to create feminine cards of all types than it is to make masculine ones. This turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for entering the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The addition of vellum just takes this to a whole new level! The feathers in different textures, colors, and metallic is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete