Sunday, September 4, 2022

Ghouls and Potions

 Good Morning!  

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Create Your Own Background.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!






 I created my background on these 2 cards using Distress Oxide inks 
and Black paint splatters.
Miscellaneous Halloween dies (off Market Place, labeled Sizzix)
I created the hilly slope using the MFT Snow Drift dies as a stencil.




Sentiment is from a very old 
Halloween Paper Pack, Midnight Spell.  
I think I have had these 2 pads, 1-12x12 and 1 6x6, for over 10 years lol





Inside.

Oooh now that's SCARY!  So blurry!

Sentiment and stars from Gina K Designs stamp set, Wicked.




So quick, so easy, so ghoulish I made 2!





Using most of the same products again.
The bottle die is by MFT, Message In A Bottle.
I die cut the top from Cork paper.




Thought that sentiment worked well with the bottle of poison lol
Maybe it should read, Eat, Drink And Be Dead.....too much?!?




Inside.

Gina K Designs stamp set, Wicked.

Thanks so much for strolling by!

Enjoy~~

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Fabulous inking on the first card but both cards are fantastic! You're going to have everyone scouring the internet trying to find these dies. See, that's why I have a hard time purging and cleaning out, because every style makes a comeback, and some designs never go out of style. Great cards, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, I love the colors on the first one, and that skull is so stinkin' cool!!! I have a couple of paper pads that I have had for years too. Don't make that many Halloween cards, so they last a long time. You are on a roll, as usual, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ghost is so cool and great with the tombstones, like the splattering you added.
    I had to laugh about the second sentiment you think it should read, that may just be a bit too much, LOL! like how the skull has green eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS, Donna you have made some fantastic Halloween cards here. Gotta love the skull with the green eyes.

    ReplyDelete