Sunday, September 4, 2022

Haunted Houses

 Good Morning!  

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Create Your Own Background.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!





I had all of the Distress Oxide inks out so I kept on playing!
Miscellaneous Halloween dies.
This set had 3 different Haunted Houses in it, so I used them all.
The grass is from a Magnolia Doo Hickey Magazine.
Black Paint Splatters. 
Inks in; Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint and Wilted Violet.



I created a round template for my moon, by cutting some stencil material 
with a Spellbinders Standard Circle die.
Then I masked off my paper with it and began sponging the Distress Oxide inks all over.  While I had the 'moon mask' I also splattered Black Paint all over.
House is backed with a bright Yellow card stock to create the light glow.
Sentiment by Gina K Designs stamp set, Wicked.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.





 
Inside.






Created the same way.
Thought the grass should be trimmed on the front of the house--NOPE!
Don't like that look!





Sentiment by Lawn Fawn stamp set, Monster Mash.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.




 Inside.
WOS.




Another version.
Alphabet dies.





Creepy and Cool.




Inside.

Sentiment by Gina K Designs stamp set, Wicked.





It's not scary getting inky!




Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~


7 comments:

  1. I love the haunted houses! Great cards!
    What company makes the house dies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a ton of dies off of FB Market Place. Halloween, Back To School, some shapes etc They were sorted into baggies, some had a label of Sizzix but I have been unable to find them online. I assume they are older ones. ???

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info, Donna! Very cool set of dies! I'll keep my eyes open for them since I'd sure be happy to get a set!

      Delete
    3. If you live in the US I'd be more than happy to send you some die cuts! cglass9018@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. These are so fun, with the giant moon behind the haunted houses. What a great lot of dies you've found. It's going to be so fun seeing what you create with them. The inking around the moon is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Judy. Don't know how to fix the anonymous. Such a FABULOUS set of cards!! You have managed to get a 3D effect with your sponging around the moon. Simply amazing, and I love the silhouetted house.....really SCARY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shading on these is just so cool, love that house too, they all turned out terrific!

    ReplyDelete