Friday, September 2, 2022

Feeling Wicked

 Good Morning!  

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Create Your Own Background.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!
Dies R Us, Anything Goes! (this is their final Challenge).




I bought a bunch of miscellaneous dies off of the Cape Cod Market Place.
They were in a ziplock baggie and labeled as Sizzix.
I can't locate them online, maybe they are old.

Miscellaneous Halloween dies.
Deckle Edge.

I sponged my background using Distress Oxide inks in;
Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade and Wilted Violet.
Water Drops with Perfect Pearls mixed in.
White Paint Splatters.




Gina K Designs Wicked Stamp set.
MFT Itty Bitty Strips dies.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Fun Foam.
Foam Dots.
Star Sequins.




Inside.


I'm so happy it's September!

Bring on the Fall, Cooler Temps and Good Hair Days!



Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow great find with the dies, love what you did with them, great colors, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky find on marketplace. Your card is adorable! The colors are fan-tabulous and I love the black deckled edge border. You're "wicked" lucky to find this stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created an amazingly wicked card with your lucky find. I love the how your background turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done amazing things with a great buy! But I have to say that background is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The anonymous is me, Barb! Don’t now why?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This might be my favorite of all your Halloween cards. I love the colors and the way you have done the whole panel as the focal. Plus that funny witch, just perfect. This card is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete