Saturday, July 3, 2021

Follow It And More!

 Good Morning!

Happy 4th Of July Weekend!  It's quite soggy here!

I just updated my follow along option by adding the
Follow It Gadget.  Please feel free to re-enter your email 
and follow along with my Blog Posts.

Thanks so much!



Now ready for some cards???

This first card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Red, White And/Or Blue.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.





I made a Happy 4th Shaker card! 
(you know, for my favorite girl!)
Framed it all in using MFT Cross Stitched Rectangles 
and a PTI Scallop Rectangle die.
Happy was cropped from the PTI Phrase Pay #5 die.
Tutti Designs Stitched Stars dies, layered in Red, White and Blue.





MFT Make A Wish candles dies
Gina K Designs Simple Numbers stamp set.
(man that 'th' is wonky lol).
Real Red ink.
Glitter Paper.
Sequins.
Glitter.
Acetate.





I layered the Frames several times to create the 'well' for my Shaker bits.




Inside.





This next card will be entered into the Challenge at
Gina K Designs, Christmas In July.






Gina K Designs products: 
Perfect Poinsettias, Love At All Times and Peace And Joy stamp sets.
MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles.




I stamped the poinsettias and leaves onto Vellum, 
in corresponding Glitter Embossing Powders, heat set and then fussy cut out.
I then used my regular inks to 'water color' over the back of each image.
White Panel was mounted using Foam Tape.
Amalgam Black and Pink Pirouette inks.


Kind of festive for this very wet Saturday!



Merry Merry!

Enjoy!




6 comments:

  1. Oh that shaker card is so cute and I just love all the glitter you used, just perfect for a 4th of July card!
    The second is absolutely stunning, I love the soft coloring on the vellum the flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two clever cards that show off your artistic ability. Your 4th card is the perfect glitter for this holiday. That Christmas card is the bomb with the vellum poinsettias and non traditional colors. Have a great day. I did sing up for follow it, but I did get a notice this morning B4 i signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what fabulous creations! You are SO GOOD with these shakers (I'm terrible at them! lol). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, both cards are fabulous, love the shaker and love the pretty floral in pink, so soft and beautiful! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us and at The Sisterhood too!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards! Love your non traditional colored Christmas card! Thank you so much for playing along with this months Monthly Mix Challenge over at Gina K. Designs!

    ReplyDelete