Saturday, July 3, 2021

Happy Home On Cape Cod

 Back Again!
Still Soggy!

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Red, White And/Or Blue.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.

The Card Concept, Long Summer Days.
Nothing like a Cape Cod Long Summer Day!
Pulling lobsters from the sea or the local fish market lol





 I knew when I saw The Greetery's Market Basket dies, I had to have them!!!
Yes, anyone can add flowers to these fabulous dies, 
but what about filling them with your dinner???  Yes, Please!!!
This card is for a 'new' neighbor.  They are selling their primary home in NH and moving to the Cape full time!  They are the perfect neighbors for our quiet little street!

The Greetery Market Basket die, cut from Foil Paper.  Then I added various Embossing Powders in Gold, Black and Green, heat set....and wha la...
a well worn old time Cape Cod clamming basket!
I also bought the Market Basket sentiments.






 My little sign and those yummy lobsters were made by using the 
Cape Cod stamp set by Jenn Shurkus aka {creative chick}.
PERFECT!
MFT Cross Stitched Rectangles die.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Ink shading.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
WOS.





 Smaller Basket from The Greetery.
Clams stamped, colored and fussy cut from the 
Gina K Designs Gifts From The Sea set.

I think this is actually a Clean and Simple card!
WOW!  I can make them lol




Thanks so much for stopping by, next time come for dinner!

Enjoy~~


8 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute I cannot stand it. I have been looking at that die set. Not sure how much I would use it, but it's just so adorable. Especially what YOU have done with it. Only YOU would fill it with lobsters. I am drooling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Makes me hungry for lobster although I don't get the good stuff you get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clever way you used your baskets, so fun and just perfect for your neighbor!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Judy, I was looking at that die, but I did not see all of the possibilities that you saw. I think that where you live will give you many more uses that I. Guess I need to move! You are so kind and loving to welcome your new neighbors. They are lucky too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clever! What a sweet way to use that basket die and just perfect for your Cape Cod lifestyle. Happy 4th my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another FABULOUS creation ... inside & out! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outside the box thinking always amazes me. You are right anyone could use flowers only you would think of shell fish. How perfect to welcome your new neighbor. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is not making it any easier for me to resist buying this basket die!!! Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete