Sunday, July 4, 2021

Cup O' Succulents X 2

Good Morning, still a wee bit soggy!

Happy 4th of July!


These cards will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.




I used the Impression Obsession Cup Of Sweet Succulents stamp and die sets.
Spellbinders Oval die cut from the Floral Oval set.
Circle Link Embossing Folder for texture.





Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Sheer Ribbon.
Spanish Moss.
Foam Dots.
WOS.








Dimension.




So fun just to color and assemble, I made another!




Same ingredients.
Different Colors.






I actually just grabbed this card stock from my stash, not realizing it was a side fold.  Blah!  
Although my Mother has an easier time opening this fold. lol






Pretty in Blues.



Two!





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Enjoy~~



5 comments:

  1. I don't know which one I like more. Your coloring is just superb, and the textured backgrounds are gorgeous. just perfect.....LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous succulents design and I love the cards made with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so pretty it is hard to pick a favorite, I love the embossing and the texture that the die cut behind gives to it!! The sheer ribbon is such a pretty touch with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! When it rains you pour out the cards and they are not sloppy ones either. Each one is crafty excellence and I envy them all. Sorry that I am late in commenting, sometimes I just am not in the mood. You understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much texture and dimension on these cards. amazing what a change in color can do for a design. Love them both. Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete