Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Little Card Making Class

Good Day!

The other night I was lucky enough to attend a little card making class right here in Chatham.  Jen Pitta hosts one the last Tuesday of every month.  Jen is a wonderfully talented gal who sells Stampin' Up! Products.  How lucky for me to know her. 

She comes to class very prepared with all the goodies you need to make 10 beautiful hand crafted cards!  Each month offers a variety of cards, this one was All Occasions.  What I love about the SU line, are the colors.  So unique and beautiful.  They have some awesome stamp sets too and every embellishment you could ever think of, and a few you never thought of, but know you just can't live without!  :) 

So if you're in the neighborhood and are feeling  creative, stop in and join Jen, you'll wonder why you haven't before!

If you would like to look at the SU product line, check out Jen's site HERE

Here are the cards I completed in a very short time, it was AWEsome!






All sets are on the SU Retired list, so if you see something you like, better get that order in QUICK!

The weather has been so lovely here, I am going to get my garden on!

Thanks for stopping by and have a HAPPY day!

1 comment:

  1. Sahweet cards!!! I love that black and yellow one. I'm gonna have to use those colors...really cool together. I need to break out my hex stuff and use some of that. Great blogs my dear, keep 'em comin'!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete