Friday, September 20, 2024

Zoe Baby Album

Good Morning!



I have watched so many tutorials on YouTube, mostly from KarolinasKrafts,
she is so wildly talented!  

I am entering this Album into the 



  I made this album for a dear friend, she was the Director for years and years at The Victorian, here in Chatham.  A beautiful Assisted Living Center where my Mom lived for many, many years.  We became such great friends, especially when we both became Nanas in the very same year!  

Carolyn is such a dear, caring woman, we all need more of them in our lives!


Here's my second Baby Album.





I used the Dream Big Collection from Echo Park. 
Designer Papers, Sticker Book, Cut-A-Parts, Ephemera, 
Frames & Tags and Adhesive Brads. 
Paper Rose Outlined Alpha dies.
MFT Stitched Tags.  
Corner Rounder.
PFS Jewels. 
Ribbon. 
WOS.
Foam Sheets and Squares.




Flip pages on left, waterfall on right.



Flipping!



Flipped, belly band beneath with Cut-A-Parts.
Any blank space you can add photos to, like the back of the Cut-A-Parts.




Cut-A-Parts.






Tag Pocket beneath the waterfall.




1.




2.





3.








Personalized Cover.
If I know the name I will always personalize it!

Really FUN to make!
So many options, you could add so many pages.




Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~


1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, FUN!!!! Those papers are perfect, she's gonna LOVE it. I'm so glad you have gone down this rabbit hole, takes paper crafting to a whole other level, doesn't it??? Well done, my dear friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete