Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Double D, Sunflowers

Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile: 



Sunflowers. 



I made 3 Tags:


1.


Gina K Designs Face To The Sun and Harvest Of Wishes stamp sets.
MFT Stitched Tags die.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Ribbon.
Baker's Twine.
WOS.  



2.


Gina K Designs You Are My Sunshine stamp set, cropped.
Cheery Lynn Sunflower dies, layered 3 times.
MFT Stitched Tag die.
MB Distress Windham Collage die.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Sizzix 3D Leaves Embossing Folder.
Vellum.
Ranger Gold Mixative splatters.
Mini Sequins.
Gold Ribbon.
Foam Squares.  




3.


Power Poppy In Praise Of Sunflowers stamp set.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Distress Oxide inks in;
Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint and Spiced Marmalade.
Ribbon.
PFS Jewels.
Ink splatters.


I adore Tags! 



Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge: 




As always, thanks so much for stopping by!



Enjoy~~










 

7 comments:

  1. Your tags are wonderful Donna! I almost used that Cheery Lynn sunflower myself. It's still and always will be a favorite. Each one of your tags is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags, each one unique and creatively different, I love making tags and you have inspired me to do so!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic trio of tags, Donna! Fun array of designs and colors. I especially love the sentiment on the first tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a beautiful trio of tags! Not sure why but tags are one thing I rarely make ... not much use for them I guess (now that I'm old (er) and go no where lol). Beautiful Fall designs ... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful array of sunshine here, Donna! Each is a mini-gift in itself. It's good to be back with my DD teamies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tags, tags, everywhere tags. I LOVE these, those sunflowers are so cheery and pretty. Wonderful take on the challenge, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 3 of them, once you got started you couldn't quit :). I love them all, great sentiments with them, pretty stamping on the first, love how they are going off the edge and the 2nd is just beautiful with the layered petals. I love the colors you used in the 3rd one, topped off with the jewels!

    ReplyDelete