Monday, May 6, 2024

Ho Ho Ho Scrapbook Page

 Good Morning!  


This Page will be entered into the following Challenges:

Pinkfresh Studio INSD, Anything Goes!


AND

Simon Says Stampblog, National Scrapbook Day.




4/60

Evie, December 2023.



I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products;

Tidings Of Great Joy stamp set.
Festive Tickets stamp and die sets.
Mini Tags With Fillable Words die set.
Classic Edgers die.
Happy Holidays Wood Accents, Ephemera and Chipboard Frames.
Holiday Magic Chipboard Alpha and Puffy Stickers.
Oh What Fun Cardstock Stickers.
Holiday Dreams Designer Paper.


Inks in Tuxedo Black, Real Red and Garden Green.
Copic Markers.
Foam Dots.
White Gel Pen (I added dots to the berries, after photographing).





Sweet Cheeks!





Hope she's not this bored on my birthday from here out!  ;)





Such Sweetness!





Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~









3 comments:

  1. Oh my GEEEE - this is so adorable. I am totally in love with this layout, and using the Christmas theme is GENIUS!! Little Evie is going to have such a wonderful keepsake, just like her big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wipe the smile off my face every time I see that yawn on Evie! So cute and it makes for wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha, not bored just too much excitement :) So very cute, love her little hat, great use of the ephemera around the pictures!

    ReplyDelete