Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Happy Graduation!

Good Morning!  



This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

NBUS, Never Before Used Schtuff--Graduation Stamp and Die sets.
Can You Handle The Pressure, Feminine Twist Optional.


My BFF Barb, sent me this pretty Graduation 
stamp and die set, apparently, she had 2. 
So of course, I wanted to make her granddaughter,
Eliza, a Graduation card!  

Congrats to Eliza!!!
A job well done!!!



Graduation stamp and die sets.
MFT Stitched Tags dies.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Tuxedo Black, Dove Grey and Real Red inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
The Greetery Diagonal Plaid Stencil--which another BFF, Judy, sent me!









MB Poinsettia Garland and Poinsettia Plaid Designer Papers--
which a third BFF, Birgit, sent me.  Man How lucky am I???  
Vellum. 
Gold Mirror Paper. 
Foam Sheets. 
Gold Twine.  
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.  
Sakura Glaze Pen.





Inside.






I wanted to add all of the Gold Twine to kind of mimic Tassels,
so I left them long and crazy lol




Thanks so much for popping in!

I am sooooo grateful to have such wildly talented AND generous Gals in my life!
SMOOOOOOOOCH!



Enjoy~~




3 comments:

  1. Haha! I think that you took this stamp and dies set and ran with it. Amazing tags and thanks for thinking of Eliza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stamp and die set. I must know what it is, so handy. I love what you did with it, and the tag is so YOU!!! A red mortar board, hmmm......who could that be going to? :-) XO~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so pretty, love the stack of books with the hat! Great sentiment to go with it and I love your design of the cards with the tags!

    ReplyDelete