Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Retirement

 Back Again!


This next card will be entered into the following Challenges:


Gina K Designs, Ink Blending.
Simon Says Wednesday, It's Time To Party.


I had the best 'Deli Guy' in all the land.
Bob was great and we became friendly over the years.
And then....he retired....my cheese has not been cut correctly since lol
He will be missed, but I know he has big plans for his retirement!
I aspire to be him!  Wink Wink

I thought this card would be perfect for a Cape Cod Retirement!





I used the Gina K Designs Ocean Minded Kit.
Stencil is included in that Kit.
Distress inks in; Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick.
Amalgam Black ink.




Copic Markers.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
WOS.






Ahhhhhhh!




Thanks for breezing by!

Enjoy~~

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes, perfect card for a Cape Cod retirement. Your 'best deli' guy will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and just perfect to celebrate someone's retirement. I've no doubt that Bob will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he will certainly love this and so appreciate you thinking of him, yes it is perfect for a retirement card, like how you used the same stencil on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you to not let a special guy's retirement go by unnoticed. This is just like you and I am sure that he was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, and perfect for your deli guy. I love your blending here and that little glass of goodness is the perfect final touch. He's gonna LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete