Tuesday, December 28, 2021

College Graduation

  Good Morning! 

Happy 3 days after Christmas!
Hope you all enjoyed family, friends and some time off!
We were blessed to be all back together again.

In 2020 my Mom was on complete lockdown, so this year
we were all reunited and it feels so good!
I'm also excited that in 2021 we were able to visit in person!!!

I am hopeful that 2022 will become a more 'normal' year!

Now on to my card!

I will enter it into the following Challenges:

Gina K Designs, Ink Blending.
Simon Says Wednesday, It's Time To Party.


This card was created for of our Nephew, Tommy, 
who has just graduated college and has a bright future ahead of him!  
YAY!



 I used the Gina K Designs stamp sets, Wonderful World and Pleasant Plurals.
The stencil is from her Ocean Minded Kit.
Distress Inks in; Iced Spruce, Peeled Paint and Faded Jeans.
Spellbinders Standard and Scallop Circle dies.




 Black Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Stitched Ribbon.
WOS.
Foam Dots.





 I wrote 'the world is waiting for you' on the inside!


Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~




5 comments:

  1. Great way to let your nephew know he has the whole world at his fingertips. Congratulations to him.
    So glad you could spend an in-person Christmas with your mom. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Donna! Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, your sentiment on the inside goes so perfect with your world image, A big Congrats to your nephew!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was recently asked to make a graduation card and I said that I didn't have any stamps for that. You just proved that you don't need special grad stamps to make a wonderful card. Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect graduation card!! I would never think to use a globe, thanks for the inspiration. I really like your colors on the ink blending, your nephew will love this card.

    ReplyDelete