Sunday, September 12, 2021

Hugs

 Back again!
Still beautiful out!

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Gina K Designs, Use Ink Pads,
Direct To Paper, To Create A Background.

Simon Says Wednesday, Sparkle And Shine.
Stinkin Inkers, Pick Me Up.





I used the Gina K Designs products, 
Stay Positive stamp set and the Hugs die.
The die was layered 4 times and then coated in Glossy Accents
for some shine.
Stamped my flowers in Amalgam Black ink
and then stamped my Ink Cube in the center of each blossom.  






Gingham Ribbon.
Pink Fresh Glacier Jewels.





Love At All Times by Gina K Designs.




Stacked and Layered Hugs coated in Glossy Accents.




Thanks for coming by.

Enjoy~~

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea you came up with for stamping the cubes on the background, very clever and neat results, pretty red and black card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More cube stamping background, but you have taken it one step further and I love that. This makes for a very interesting background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea and design. You're always inspiring me with your brilliance, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well aren't you just the clever one using the ink cube that way. Fast and easy but oh, so pretty. Love what you did with the greeting too. I'm such a fan of layering dies for dimension. This is just so spectacular, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool way to use the cubes as stamped backgrounds for the flowers. Looks amazing! The sentiment looks great as well.

    ReplyDelete