Sunday, September 12, 2021

A Happy Hello

 Good Morning!

It's a beautiful day here!  Cooler temps, 
less people--I've been taking left turns willy nilly and it's Football Season!
Hope you're able to enjoy this lovely Sunday!


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Gina K Designs, Use Ink Cubes, 
Direct To Paper, To Create A Background.



Inspired by the orange, blue/grey colors and foliage.






I created my background by painting a layer of 
White and Blue on to water color card stock.  
I aged the edges using Distress Oxide ink in Vintage Photo.
Creamsicle Square Ink Pad. 
Added White Paint splatters.






Gina K Designs stamp and die sets, Colossal Coneflowers.
Amalgam Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Mini Sequins.





Inside.

This was messy and fun to create!




Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~







6 comments:

  1. that is a really neat background, I like how the colors mix, and your flowers looks terrific with it! I like the falling leaf on the front and how there is another inside, great way to finish it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background for your coneflower. It looks like a dreamy sky with leaves falling because it is fall. One leaf has even fallen to the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous, rich colors on this beauty. The last of my coneflowers are saying their goodbye's. So sad but I do love fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking left turns must be a thing in South Chatham, because I'm not sure what it means for us here in Northern Michigan. Must mean there is less congestion.....and I KNOW about THAT. Same here!!! You have really nailed it with this card, I love the pattern you have created with the ink cube. FABULOUS card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mixed media card, Donna! Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Fall card design and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete