Sunday, September 5, 2021

Don't Be Crabby, Seas The Day

 Good Morning!
Happy Labor Day Weekend, hope you all are well!



This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Glimmer And Sparkle.
Simon Says Wednesday, Stamp It In Stamptember.
Stinkin Inkers, Pick Me Up.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.





I started with a MFT Stitched Tags die.
Sponged Distress Oxide inks in Peeled Paint and Faded Jeans. 
I then added water drops, lots of water drops 
and Heidi Swapp Color Shine in White--which also has a bit of sparkle.
 Using Gina K Designs Glitz Glitter Gel in White, and a stencil I created using one of the dies from the Memory Box set, Distress Windham Collage, I created my sparkly texture in the lower left corner, it looks awesome in real life!





Base panel created with my Gel Plate and a stencil.
Crab die by Cheapo dies, sponged with DO inks, layered and then I added some TH Distress Embossing Powder in Peeled Paint and some in GKD Gold.
Memory Box Woodland Brand die cut twice and cropped.
Pink Fresh Glacier Jewels.
Ribbon.
Twine.




Both sentiments (inside and front) from Essentials By Ellen,
Mermaid's Tail stamp set.
Gold Embossing Powder.
Sakura Glitter Pen for a bit more sparkle.


And we all know how hard it is to capture the sparkle in real life, 
hard to see here, but it is there in many ways! 

This was a super FUN project to make.
Lots going on!



Thanks so much for crab walking by.

Enjoy~~



4 comments:

  1. So much going on here, but it all works so well together. I love all the texture, there's lots of it and it's FABULOUS!! And of course Mr' Krabs. He is the element that brings it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun, I bet the sparkle is so cool. I like how you used the branch for your seaweed, neat job on the background too. great way you colored up the crab and like your jewels for the bubbles, so creative with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of watery goodness on your card. I can just see the waves in the sparkly texture. You got an amazing effect on this one and that you did the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute! That crab makes me smile! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete