Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Layered Tags

Back again!

This time I am sharing a couple of Layered Tags I created.

These will be entered into the following Challenges:

Hero Arts, Using a Creativebug Inspiration Theme.
I chose the Day #5 Inspiration, Layered Tags.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.


I've always enjoyed making tags and these are no exception.
I try to add as much as possible to each one.





Tutti Designs Stitched Tags die, cut twice.  One for the tag itself and one to crop for the layering portion.  In this case it was a pale pink card stock which I then ran through that Corrugator Gizmo.

Tutti Designs Stitched Banners dies.
Memory Box Butterfly Exhibit and Row Of Poppies dies, each cropped.
Corner Tab Punch.
Hero Arts, Everyday Sayings stamp set.





Wood Heart .
Cardboard Button.
Adhesive Rhinestones.
White Embossing Powder.
Black and White Gingham Ribbon.
Baker's Twine.




A few layers.





Again I used the Tutti Designs Stitched Tags die, cut twice.
  One for the Tag and one cropped for layering, which I ran through my Corrugator Gizmo.
Elizabeth Craft Dandelion Fluff die.
Crafty Ann Butterfly #6 die, cut from Vellum.
Hero Arts, Everyday Sayings stamp set.
Melon Mambo ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Vellum.








Ribbon Lace and Pearls.
Pearl Strand.
Adhesive Pearls.
Foam Dot.




Kind of Shabby.  Kind of Chic.




Tags!
Because they're still FUN to make!



Thanks for popping by!

Enjoy~~

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tags, I love how many layers you have been able to get on them, love the little banner tags on the first one and oh my that second has such a beautiful feminine feel to it, love the combo of the vellum and pearls!

    ReplyDelete