Thursday, August 6, 2020

Blooming Birthday


Hello!  Happy to be back in the craft room this week!

My card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Gina K Designs, White Space.  (which doesn't have to be white)
Penny Black, Say It With Flowers.  



I used the Gina K Designs stamp sets:
Beyond Baskets, Heartfelt Hydrangeas and Wealth Of Wishes.
Amalgam Black and Dove Grey ink.
Copic Markers.
My galvanized tub is coated with Clear Embossing Powder to give it some shine.



I scored my background every 1/4" and then swiped my Dove Grey inkpad over it.
I wanted a Shiplap look and I think I achieved that.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
Sequins.
WOS.



Stamped images fussy cut.
Tub and some flowers backed with Fun Foam for dimension.




Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~













8 comments:

  1. A really great image and a super way you have presented it, great sentiment too. Thank you for joining our 'Say it with Flowers' challenge at Penny Black and More.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous, I love the basket with all those lovely flowers, your coloring is terrific and that background does look like shiplap, so creative and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! who wouldn't love getting this galvanized tub of gorgeous flowers??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Donna :-) I love the tub of hydrangeas, so pretty! :-)

    Congratulations you have won the special $50 birthday voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    Please email us.
    simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! yes! great use of space and love what you did with the background. Thank you for entering the Gina K Designs challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete