Sunday, May 3, 2020

Seas The Day

Good Morning!  

These Tags will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Not A Card.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!
Dies R Us, Seas The Day.




I used the Tutti Designs Stitched Tags die to create these fun little Tags.
Gina K Designs Todd Turtle stamp set, how cute!
Distress Inks in;
Faded Jeans, Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Iced Spruce, 
Peeled Paint and Spiced Marmalade.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Washi Tape.
Sequins.
Baker's Twine.
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in White.






Crabby!





Starfish.


Cute!  



Thanks for floating by!  


Be well!


7 comments:

  1. These are so stinkin' CUTE!!! I love the play on words, and your colors are wonderful. I know how you love tags, and you have outdone yourself here. FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best tag maker that I know. I too, love the play on the words and my favorite is the crab. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, are these ever cute!! That crab is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are so cute....so colorful and filled with fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Donna, these are adorable. Especially the Crabby one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, these are so adorable! fun sentiments with them

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG these are all so adorable & beachy! Tags are one thing I rarely make but you've inspired me ... thanks! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete