Sunday, May 31, 2020

Penny's 2nd Birthday Card.....Finally!

Back Again!  


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

My Favorite Things Birthday Project, Using Alphabet Stamps and/or Dies.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.

Last October on Penny's 2nd birthday at 2 a.m. a tree 
came crashing through the kids' home.  
THANKFULLY they were all safe!
Almost 6 months later they were able to return to their newly renovated home amidst...dun dun dun....Corona, it was just the initial start of all of this.
Yesterday Gramps and I were actually able to go up and build her gift, finally...a fun filled kitchen set.....we think she loves it.  I know Gramps did not enjoy the 3 hours it took him to assemble it, but as I mentioned to him it would have been longer if I were in the room.  LOL  
Anyways, I knew I had to finally assemble her birthday card and here it is!





 I used the MFT Polynesian Paradise stamp and die sets.  
Penny loves Moana and I thought this gal had a little resemblance.  
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.




 Avery Elle Numbered Balloons die.
Die Versions A Little Lime Font dies.
Spellbinders Standard and Lacy Circles dies.
Adhesive Pearls some colored with a Black Copic Marker for the critters eyes.
Sequins, Beads and Glitter for the Shaker bits.
And WOS....brand new....looks AHmazing.




 Gina K Designs Doodle Sayings sentiment.
Melon Mambo ink.






 I think our sweet 2 year 7 1/2 month old girl loved it LOL



(washa washa my hands)


(there's cookie dough in the freezer) lol 



3 is going to come like *snap*  :)



Thanks for hulu-ing by!

Be well!

  

9 comments:

  1. Adorable card and what a princess Penny is! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinking sweet. The kitchen and the card are amazing for this princess who is two. I absolute am astounding by your card. You should I enter it in the Seize the Birthday Challenge. It looks like a winner to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute, almost as cute as Princess Penny. She is adorable. Tell your hubby that's what grandpas are for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' ADORABLE!!! I love how you colored everything, and the design is just FABULOUS! Really sweet card, I'm sure Penny loved it. And of course she loves her new kitchen. What girl doesn't love to cook in a state of the art space. This is just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, Penny is so adorable playing in her new kitchen. Such a cutie!!! Your card is darling too and so perfect for a Moana fan. The only thing your card could be missing is a chicken. Maybe hey-hey fell off the edge of the card. ;0) Super, super cute post!! I'm so glad to hear that everyone was ok. (What a scary thing to have happen)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Miss Penny definitely modeled for the hula girl image! How sweet, and so is she in her model kitchen with the washa washa and cookie dough. You must have a ball with her, Donna - what a fantastic Grandma you are! Thanks for sharing. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute and I just know she loved the card and the kitchen set. What little girl wouldn't be delighted to have something so like what Mom has. Grandpa and Grandma did great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and special card for your special granddaughter. Love the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how her card turned out, I bet she just loved it, so neat when you can match what their likes are at the time and put the card in their baby book or album.
    I think she was very happy with her kitchen set, just perfect for her size, so glad they were able to get in their home once again and she could enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete