Sunday, May 31, 2020

Primroses and Succulents

Good Morning!  

This card will be entered into the Challenge 
at Power Poppy, A Walk In The Garden.

***disclaimer***  
I had such issues with my WOS pen and my Nuvo Drops
It was like a Perfect Storm lol





Power Poppy Potted Primroses stamp set.
Copic Markers.
That dreaded WOS pen, goopy and messy....tossed it, 
thankfully I have 2 more in my stash, phew!
MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles.




Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Sheer Ribbon.
Dandelion Nuvo Drops....more goopiness!



This is from my actual walk through one of my gardens.




I used to have red and purple Primroses too, but something ate them.


This next card will be entered into the Challenges at: 

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.




Background stamped using Versa Mark and the MFT Art Expression Text stamp.
Sentiment also by MFT, I Pick You stamp set.
White Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Amalgam Black ink.





Impression Obsession, Cup Of Sweet Succulents stamp and dies.
I just had fun coloring these images up!


Thanks for strolling by!

Be well!













2 comments:

  1. I am loving all of these layers on both cards for starters. Then the primrose colored in the yellow sure makes a sweet Hello. The succulents on coffee cups is a great way to say anything for a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to save your card, even with the troubles, I have such problems with my nuvo drops, but I like that they don't give so much bulk to the card. Your primrose on the card and in your garden are both lovely :) Like the sheer ribbon with it!
    The colors challenge is perfect for this card great stamp pick for it! love the succulents aginst the text kraft background!

    ReplyDelete