Friday, April 19, 2019

Happy Easter Shaker

Good Afternoon!

This was another FUN card to make....I guess I say that a lot....or about every card I make lol

This card will be entered into the following Challenges;

Simon Says Wednesday, Mood Board.
Scrapy Land, Anything Goes.







I used the Gina K Designs stamp sets, Folk Filigree and Happy Spring.
Inks in; Amalgam Black, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi.
Copic Markers.
Spellbinders, Standard and Scallop Circles dies.
Paper Smooches, Foliage 2 die.






Ribbon.  Heart Button.  Twine.
Fun Foam.  Adhesive Rhinestones.
Glitter.  Sequins.
Sakura Glitter Pen.

I do love making Shaker cards!!!



Thanks for shaking on by!

Enjoy~~


10 comments:

  1. Cute shaker card! This one has Penny written all over it, right Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling shaker creation, Donna, and such a sweet scene! Colorful and happy, I can see why you enjoyed making it so much! It's beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!!! Happy Easter Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. I haven't made a shaker in ages!!! Love the big polka dots, that sweet bunny and those fabulous eggs, and of course the shaker bits. Really wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is tooooooooo cute!! Happy Easter my friend! I bet's it's going to be awesome fun with Miss P. Enjoy her ... time goes by too fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic shaker card and so darling with the rabbit and eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. Love the frame around you shaker and the sweet Easter eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first thought was "Penny". This is just too, too cute!!!
    Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just too adorable and love the sheer ribbon with buttons and the eggs to accent it! Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty Easter card, such a cute bunny image. I hope you had a lovely weekend and Penny enjoyed collecting her eggs xx

    ReplyDelete