Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Sunshine & Happiness

Good Afternoon!

This card will be entered into the Challenges at; 
Papertrey Ink, Favorite Coloring Technique 
Scrapy Land, Anything Goes!






I used the PTI products, Flower Favorites stamps/dies 
and sentiment from Shakers And Sprinkles Kit.  After stamping my Lupines I took a Copic Marker and shaded a bit of each blossom, just to give it a bit more depth.  
I do love coloring with Copic Markers.
Kind of hard to see in the photos.
My background was water colored with Distress Oxide inks in 
Cracked Pistachio and Fossilized Amber.
I then spritzed Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Butter all over the water coloring.  
I also added a few water drops.





Inks in; 
Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi.
Amy Design Picket Fence die.
Vellum.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Foam Dots.


I wish you Sunshine & Happiness......Always!

Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~

12 comments:

  1. How gorgeous, Donna! Your colors and dimension are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sunny card this is! A gorgeous scene with a pretty vellum banner ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cheerful card Donna! Beautiful flowers over your watercolored background. The fence grounds your flowers perfectly with the vellum sentiment. Perfect all over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Colorshine in Butter! I bet it looks as good as it sounds. This stamp set never gets old and everytime I see it, I am reminded that I bought it because of you. I must use it more. I adore the picket fence in the front and the sunshine and happiness sentiment on vellum is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty spring card -- I love the little fence in front of your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome background, and that Colorshine must look amazing. I always forget about that stamp set until you pull it out. I must pay more attention to my PTI stamps. You always make them pop!! Love the colors here, and that picket fence is just the perfect final touch. LOVE everything about this card....thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your gorgeous garden scene. Awesome colors and so very Springlike in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers and the background is so pretty but doesn't take away from the flowers, love the touch of the picket fence, I have been seeing that all around, I need to break mine out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely garden you have there, Donna! Beautiful flowers and pretty watercolored background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! Sunshine & Happiness is the perfect title for this card. The little picket fence sets the whole thing off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your garden scene and the picket fence....so pretty! I almost forgot about this set. Don't remember the last time I used it. Thanks for the reminder. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully created floral scene, sure do love those Lupines!! I have tried for years to get them to grow here, and only had one once and I have a love for 'spikey' flowers...the darn things lol!!

    ReplyDelete