Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Simple Poppy

Back again.

This simple little card will be entered in the Papertrey Ink Color Challenge.

Here is the Color Card I chose:




I used the PTI products; Botanical Blocks III and Designer Paper, In Bloom
Kraft and Prairie Grass card stock.  
Copic Markers in the Olive Twist, Honey Nut and Scarlett Jewel shades.




Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Cross Stitched Rectangles die.
Ebony Nuvo Drops.
A couple of additional strips of DP to add some interest to the card front.
Nothing Fancy.

It's soooo nice to be able to color flowers again......YAY!\

Thanks for coming by.

Enjoy~~

12 comments:

  1. Hey, we chose the same colour card! Great minds... However, yours and mine look very different (because I copied, I mean, "Cased"--ahem-- Heather.) Love yours--such beautiful framing of your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took these colors and made a spring looking card with them. Love the simple framed poppy and the textured background. Good luck with a win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow~ Great card using those colors Donna! The botanical blocks are so pretty. I should pull mine out and give them some spring time love. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning poppy, beautifully coloured. Your designer papers compliment the frame and poppy so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just got pinned! I love what you did with those colors. And of course your coloring is spot on, as usual!! I like the clean and simple look of this, you showcased that flower beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooo pretty! Awesome color combo! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and a great choice of colors too. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! Love how you framed that beautiful poppy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and beautiful color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Donna and I hear you about doing flowers again...I am SO ready for Spring!! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness this is so pretty, you did a fabulous job with the coloring and use of all those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty!! I can't wait until I get to see my poppies again...dang girl you have some great stamps!!

    ReplyDelete