Sunday, February 11, 2018

PTI Floral Challenge

Back again with another Papertrey Ink , this one was to create a Floral Card.  Simple enough!




I used the Papertrey Ink products; 

Spruce And Sprigs stamps
Garden Gate stamps
Tag Its 2 stamps
Daydreamer stamps and dies
Designer Paper, Chocolate Remix

Using a Spellbinders Standard Circle die I traced a circle where I wanted my wreath to be.  I stamped all around using sprigs and leaves and berries til I got the look I was going for.  Making sure I 'rounded' out the wreath as I went.




Inks in; 
Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, More Mustard,
Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Timber Brown, Vintage Photo and Wild Honey.
Ribbon, Twine, Candy Dots and Flower Charm for accents.

This card just came together so easily, I love the result!

Thanks for coming by.

Enjoy~~

6 comments:

  1. Now this one is a stand out for sure. I love the designer paper, but the focal image of the flower wreath is really the stand our in this card. Great idea to use a circle to make a wreath with your flower and leaf stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative I love all the different elements you stamped to create the wreath, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is gorgeous! I love how you created your own. It really is beautifully done. Love the colors and your pretty patterned paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I have tried to do this kind of stamping and it never looks good. You have just the right amount of spruce and sprigs surrounding the pretty sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! I love, love, love that wreath

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful. I love that you have included the pine sprigs. Really makes the wreath come alive. Great patterned paper at the bottom, and your colors are perfect here. FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete