Monday, December 28, 2015

Sending You My Love

Good Morning.....I trust you all survived?  Beautiful days.....kind of glad they're over.

Today's card will be entered into the following Challenges; MFT Sketch, MFT Color, Mod Squad, Anything Goes!, and Simon Says Wednesday, Sparkle.

 
 
 
Mo and Jo seemed to have taken a little walk....hope it's a short one.  I used the MFT stamp set, Pure Innocence, Will You Be Mine.  Images colored with Copic Markers.  Spellbinders Hearts dies as well as Penny Black, Heart Strings die.

 
I added a Clear Wink Of Stella Sparkle to her bow and heart card as well as the mailbox flag, it's subtle but they're there.
 
I need to get back in the groove.....Mo....Jo.....where ART though!  :)
 
Have a wonderful week, thanks for popping in!
 
Enjoy~~
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This is very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp blog.

    ReplyDelete