Thursday, October 15, 2015

Merry Tree Tag

Good Afternoon! 

Just a short little post with a sweet little tag to share with you today!

I made this to enter into the Papertrey Ink Challenge, Create Along With Us for October 2015.

I was inspired by Maile Belles' Christmas Tags. 

 
 
I used Papertrey Ink's Polka Dot Parade #9 stamps and dies.  Stamped in green inks.  MFT Fancy Flourish and Traditional Stitched Tag dies.  Washi Tape, Enamel Dot and Green Holiday Twine for accents.  Kraft card stock.
 
Love the rustic flavor of this sweet little tag.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Enjoy~~





 

10 comments:

  1. I am not surprised that you were inspired by a tag. This is just cuteness all around. Love that tree. You have a head start on your Christmas tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tag! I love that little tree. I have it but have only used it once. It looks great on a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tag, Donna! Love how the flourish extends beyond the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful tag. I love everything about it including the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute tag. The tree is so cute with all the layers and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute little tag with that cute little tree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little Christmas tree. Love the green and kraft together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a tree stamp like that - forgot about it. I need to pull all my Christmas things out, you are inspiring me!!! Your little tag is so stinkin' cute!! love that you did it on kraft....I am really hooked on kraft lately. looks like gingerbread.....and it's all about food with me...XO~

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute, cute tag Donna! Love the flourish behind that adorable tree too! :0)

    ReplyDelete