Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Happy Halloween Splatters

Hello!

A cute little Fall/Halloween card to share with you today.

This will be entered into the Challenges at Stamp TV, Splatter Matters, hosted by my BFF Judy Woodland (YUP she's all over the place!) and Simon Says Monday, Throwback.


I used the Gina K Designs stamp sets Fanciful Fall and Heartfelt.  This is a different style fold card.  The front portion is only half the size of a regular card, creating a gate fold.....sort of.

When open it looks like this:

 
A little different, kind of cute.  The fence is a Cameo cut from black glitter paper.  Images are colored with Copic Markers.  Splatters created using orange craft paint and an old toothbrush.
 
Thanks for coming by.
 
Enjoy~~



8 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween card Donna!! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I thought I had seen it all, you surprise me with another cute creation. Love the surprise inside of this different fold card. Love the splatters, now I want to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought it was two cards. Love this idea and your fence full of pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, there is so much more to this card than first meets the eye. I LOVE this!!! Super cute to have the gate and pumpkins behind the front flap....very clever and oh, so creative!!! Oh and I LOVE the splatters too, and especially that they are contained within the white. ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool card, love the flap with the words and the pumpkins behind it. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Halloween card my dear. Love the gate fold. I'm trying to get caught up with blogs now that my sister has gone home.

    ReplyDelete