Thursday, November 20, 2014

Valentine's Tags 2

Hello!

Here are my next 2 Valentine's Tags, also entered into the Stamp TV Challenge, All Things, Great And Small.

 
Using my Cameo I cut out the chipboard jar shape and the little itty bitty tags.     I used the Gina K Designs stamp sets, Buds & Vases, Home Tweet Home, Simple Hearts and Stamp It Big.  I stamped the jar image twice, once on card stock or Designer Paper and then on to Vellum, fussy cutting each out.  I then stamped my images inside one jar and on the small tags.  I glued the Vellum jars to the card stock ones, then I glued those down to the chipboard jars.  Decorated each with ribbons and Jute Twine, and a chipboard heart and Baker's Twine on one and some small Designer Paper hearts punched out on the other one.   Added some Stickles to the little heart on the little tag.  Again, these will be so sweet with a box of chocolates or other Valentine Trinket.
 
Thank you so much for dropping by, I appreciate you doing so!
 
Enjoy~~ 


2 comments:

  1. My goodness! All four of your jar tags are adorable! You are on a roll. Lots of great color and such a fun idea......well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Valentine tags girl! Yikes! You are on Valentines and I am not done yet with my Christmas cards. Oh, the pressure! LOL

    ReplyDelete