Thursday, November 20, 2014

Valentine Tags 1

I can honestly say that I am addicted to making tags.  I LOVE them.  I love them on a card, I love them all by themselves....I have always thought they are just little pieces of ART.  Truly.  Maybe you think so too!

These tags were made with the Stamp TV Challenge in mind, All Things, Great And Small.    Melanie is hosting and she has challenged us to make creations using LARGE stamped images and small stamped images.  FUN!

Here are my first two tags....oh and I am extremely happy to say that I have now moved on to Valentine's Day....don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but I think I have finished all the hand made cards and tags I need.  I do have to create my yearly beach photo card, but that should take no time at all!  I just have to decide on my topic!

 
I had so much FUN making these jar tags.  I cut the jars and little tags out using my Cameo (all 6 tags are made with them, 2 more posts to come).  I used the Gina K Designs stamp sets, Buds & Vases and Simple Hearts.  I stamped the jar image onto Designer Paper from K & Company, Valentine Sweetheart and then again on Vellum, fussy cut them all out.   On the right jar tag I also stamped little hearts onto the Designer Paper.  I glued the Vellum to the stamped jar and then glued that to the chipboard jar shape, sponging the edges.  Adding ribbons and Jute twine, Baker's Twine and an Adhesive Rhinestone for decorations.  Stamped on the little tags as well.  I think these will be great to accompany a little box of chocolates for Valentine's Day!
 
Thanks so much for popping by!
 
Enjoy~~
 
      


No comments:

Post a Comment