Saturday, November 15, 2014

Cheers! Take 2

Good Morning!

I inked up this fabulous stamp from My Favorite Things again, Martinis On Me.  This time making it into a Birthday card.  I am entering it into the MFT Sketch Challenge.

 
I love working with sketches, they give you a great guideline for creating a card.....and typically they use layers, you know that is my most favorite thing!  :)
 
And here is my card:
 
 
The Designer Papers are by K & Company.  Image colored with Copic Markers with added accents of Stickles and Sakura Glitter Pens.  Don't you just love her pink sparkly shoes?  lol  Memento inks in Pear Tart and Rose Bud.   Pink and green Adhesive Rhinestones and some 'randomly' scattered pink sequins.  Corner Punch.  Inside I used an MFT Die,  Dotted Scallop Border.
 
I hope you all find something to celebrate today, even if it's just actually taking the clothes out of the dryer, folding AND putting away.  I always forget steps 2 and 3!
 
Thanks for popping in!
 
Enjoy~~



9 comments:

  1. What an adorable image!!! Love your patterned papers too, and you rocked that sketch. Great layout, great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna you are the queen of sketches ! You always do a fabulous job with them! Beautiful pattern paper and fabulous stamp to go with it! Have a Blessed day my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your "cheers" cards. Great way to use the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your " cheers" cards are both cute. I like the choice of the unusual Christmas colors for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, both "cheers" cards are super cute. I agree with Angelica, you are the queen of sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love the papers and your fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do layers so well!! Great card, and I agree with sketches..most of the work is done for you! Have a bewt day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great image! I like all the layers and pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete