Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Is Here.....Is It?!?!

Good Morning!   I say good because we have day 2 of sunshine!  So much better than the blizzard of last week!  Baby Steps!

Today's project makes me feel that Spring IS a possibility, that it will arrive, eventually.....until then I guess I will just keep stamping some beautiful floral images!  That should work.

The Card In A Box is all the rage and I finally jumped on the bandwagon, and glad I did.  It's FUN, it's EASY, and they can fit into a regular sized envelope, it's ALL good!  There are a ton of YouTube Videos, I watched a few to gets some great tips, just look for the one that appeals to you.

I am entering my project into the Mix It Up Monday Challenge over at Stamp TV, Celebrate Spring, and for the Simon Says Monday Challenge, Anything Goes!

 
I used my new Stamp TV Kit, Shabby Spring, and the Friends stamp sets, both available from Gina K Designs.  I also used all of the FREE, that's right I said, FREE Cut Files that Gina offers to us!  Just go to the Freebies Tab At Stamp TV.  
 
My theme is Spring and Friendship!
 
 
 
 
 
 I love how this came out and would encourage you to try it as well.  Birthdays, Weddings, Friendship, Baby Showers, you can tailor it to whatever you are celebrating, just think of the possibilities! 

 
 
The Designer Papers are from Authentique, Gathering Collection.  I added a bit of sparkle and shine using Sakura Glitter Pens and some Stickles.
 
Thanks for checking out Spring in my corner of the world!
 
Enjoy~~
 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. YES, YES, YES!!!!! This is just over-the-top GORGEOUS!!! The first thing I like about it is the color. Great color. I mean, it just makes me smile. I am sooooo going to do this. You have paved the way, you trend-setter, you!!!! Love your choice of stamps and sentiments too. Sooooo KEWEL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Donna,This is way beyond gorgeous.Love the colors.Wishing you many more sunny days:)XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Spring in a box! You got Spring one way or another. The colors are the first thing that I noticed, but there are so many flowers and that butterfly is too gorgeous! I tried one of these boxes, and it is sitting on my shelf, I think I need to add more. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B E A U T I F U L!!!!! I cannot believe this folds up and fits in an envelope! Gorgeous, you hit that ball way, way, way out of the part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! You were going to get spring one way or another weren't you? lol Girlfriend, you outdid yourself on this one....it is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMgosh, this is gorgeous! I've seen these before but never tried to do one. It looks so complicated. Love the colors and papers you used. It is a Springy delight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Girl you have really created a beautiful card in the box design. I have not tried it and feel it might be too time consuming for me. I am usually only a quick and easy type of card maker. But I can see where whomever received this would be overjoyed! It is outstandingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Donna, this is absolutely amazing looking. Wow...just wow!! Also, the color palette you chose is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project! Love all the pretty flowers! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crikey, this is fantabulous!!! LOVE it, everything about it, the colours go so well, 10 out of 10 !!

    ReplyDelete