Friday, April 25, 2014

A Reel Great Guy

Hello!

With Father's Day approaching (okay I know I still have plenty of time, but I think I am in June on the old card making calendar!) I thought I would use the fantastic sketch at My Favorite Things Sketch #173 and whip one up!

 
I did rotate this one again, love doing that!  This card will also be entered into the Anything Goes Challenge at CMC
 
 

This is a Flourishes set, What A Catch, so perfect for several men in my life!  Has a lot of great masculine images and sentiments!  The Designer Paper is from K And Company, Sea Glass.  (you KNOW I love that name!)  I colored the images with Copic Markers with a touch of a few Sakura Glitter Pens.  A couple of adhesive pearls, also colored with the Copic Markers and the card is complete.

(and Barbara C if you're reading this, I have NOT forgotten about stamping and sending you this set!)

I'm cutting it close with the CMC Challenge, it's due in an hour and 14 minutes!  ;)

Happy Friday!  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Enjoy~~

7 comments:

  1. PERFECT!!! Of course I immediately thought of Himself. I have to go look at that set again - I'm sure they would send me one - lol. Love your colors and the way you did that creel. Also love the fly/lure. Awesome man-card.


    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a a great card! Love the fun images and that pretty background! Wonderful man card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Donna!!! Love the background paper and the way you colored that image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect!! a "reely" great guy card. I'm sure the men in your life know how lucky they are to have you in their lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card. I love the sentiment that goes with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is absolutely fabulous for a masculine card! Love the whole look! Great job sweet pea! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete