Thursday, January 9, 2014

The NEW Mod Squad Blog

What a FUN new Challenge blog, The Mod Squad Challenge Blog.  Their very first Challenge is; A Few Of Cat's Favorite Things.  She has a whole long list of wonderful accents to choose from, a minimum of 3 are needed to participate.

For this card I have chosen the following items:

Distress Ink Edges
Ribbon--I used Lace
Pearl Stickers
Die Cuts--Silhouette Cameo

 
This card was inspired by Pinterest, and is for my daughter and her man, who have just bought their very first house.  First Challenge, First House......Perfect!
 
I cut 3 (free) svg files using my Cameo, super cute house images!  Added adhesive pearls, some fabulous lace and a lovely sentiment from the Home Is stamp set available from Gina K Designs.

I really love how this card turned out.  I am probably going to make them several happy new house cards, because we are sooooooooooooooo HAPPY for them!  They are now only 1.5 hours away.....getting closer!  ;)

Thanks for stopping by and go check out the new Blog in town.

Enjoy~~

9 comments:

  1. Indeed an ADORable card Donna!! What cute little homes!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mod Squad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. That is quite a unique neighborhood there. I am going to join your email subscription list so I can see your blog entries more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet way to wish the best for your daughter and her fiancée. Very clever of you as well, but that is pretty much what you do. I bet you did that sentiment yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card and the sentiment is so perfect! Thanks for playing along in our first Mod Squad challenge! Sean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello friend in a cold land, form a friend in a very hot land! lol!! Fabulous card and fabulous they are getting closer! I need to make a card, but have been sorting out my craft room, hopefully soon! Take care! Send some snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!! and sweet little neighborhood. Absolutely love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What awesome paper pieced little houses! Love this! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sweet little die cut houses! So glad that your daughter doesn't live too far from you, always helps if they don't live in think buk thu like my sister in California! Have a Blessed day! xo

    ReplyDelete