Monday, October 7, 2013

Going Dotty

Good Morning Campers! 

Although we are still experiencing mild temps and warm days, I just had to get this stamp inky!  This snowman is WHY I ordered these stamps, and now that I hold it in my hand I love the entire set!  It is Let It Snow, designed by Theresa Momber, for Gina K Designs

The card will be entered into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, We're Going Dotty. 


Isn't he just the happiest snowman you have ever seen?  And if Frosty has taught us anything, we know how magical they can be! 

Lightly colored with Copics.  The JOY (my most favorite word evah!)  was stamped with Stazon Teal, outlined with a clear Sakura pen.  The snowman is covered in Diamond Stickles to give it that frosty look.  The designer paper has the feel of snow falling softly overhead.  The DP is actually an inexpensive paper pack I bought at my local craft store, A. C. Moore, for $2.  They have a great little section of inexpensive embellishment's.  Sometimes less is more!  

A simple card that makes me look forward to winter AND snow.  I think I will make it my mission this winter to build more snowmen.......care to join me? 



See all that shimmer and shine?  He's just so dang cuuuuuute!  :)

As always thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my projects and anything I might have to say.  I hope you continue to do so as I do appreciate you all!

ENJOY~~

9 comments:

  1. I don't know if I love your card more than your humor. You make me want to get inky! I have so much to do today. But, I'm gonna get in some time in my craft room. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got that stamp set too. And mostly because of all the snowflake stamps, but I love that snowman too. You have really done a good job with the coloring. Just a touch, but enough. And the background dp is so cute....kinda like giant snowflakes. Well done my dear.....I just love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is fabulous! Love the dotty background and wonderful simmer on the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! I love the snowman and the dotted paper! :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna just love your joyful snowman:)
    My Happy Mail should be here by wednesday.I can't wait...I love this stamp set.Thanks for shraring and hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I keep telling myself I don't need another snowman stamp. Your an enabler. : )

    ReplyDelete