Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Wicked For Good

  Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:  



Time Out, The Movies.
Paper Funday, Anything Goes!

Wicked For Good!

Penny, our eldest Granddaughter, was in her School's Talent Show.
She was the very first act and WOWED the audience!
She commanded the stage and was in full costume WITH makeup!
I knew I had to make a special card to celebrate the occasion!
At only 8, we are so proud of this girls' talent and bravery!
GO PENNY!

I did not have any Wicked supplies so I shopped my stash
and Frankenstein-ed one together--not too bad!
(or should i say wicked?!?!)




Poppystamps Rainbow Arch die.
MB Homespun Hearts die, cropped.
Paper Roses Outlined Alpha dies.
Gina K Designs Wicked stamp set and Best Witched die set.
Impression Obsession City Landscape Layers dies.




Ink Smooshing in Picked Raspberry and Mowed Lawn.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Gold Foil Paper.
Pink, Green and Emerald Glitter Paper.



Inside.



It's a Boston thing, wink-wink!

And here are a couple of short videos hi-lighting
our sweet little Thespian.
Penny can't wait for next year when she will be in 4th grade and
can join the Drama Club!






Thanks so much for popping by!

It was wicked nice of you!

Enjoy~~







1 comment:

  1. That’s a really cool design and great colors!

    ReplyDelete