Good Morning!
A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog.
Here is your Inspiration Tile:
Use the Colors, Lemons or Beverage!
Here is what I created:
Hero Arts Zest Wishes stamp and die sets.
GKD Birthday stamp set.
I made little squares and added them to my card base
they are backed with foam squares for a bit of dimension.
I think the partial design adds some interest.
Tuxedo Black and Garden Green inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Foam Sheets.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
Inside.
Pucker Up, Baby!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy~~~
I like it that you stamped the sentiment on the inside of your lovely card!
ReplyDeleteLia xx
Lovely birthday card using the Lemons theme!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great background for your pretty lemons, at first I thought it was stenciled until I read your post, pretty lemons and a fabulous design too!!
ReplyDeleteWOW what an awesome background (that would be another great use of my card stock scraps ... hmmm). Love the partial design! Yes, definitely adds extra character to your design. Yummy lemons and how cute is that sentiment ... BWAH!! Zest Wishes BWAH!! Your cards are always inspirational ... GREAT JOB!
ReplyDeleteOooh, cute stamps and I like how you used the squares in your design! I'm all for a punny sentiment to go with the lemons, too. This makes a great birthday card!
ReplyDeleteHow clever to use squares for your background. I also thought it was a new stencil. I love the dark green to show off the lemons. That sentiment is spot on and it makes for a great birthday card.
ReplyDeleteI like how the squares are going off the card like that cute sentiment to go with your layering of your lemons!
ReplyDeleteLove! This is such a unique design with the placement of the squares. Very pretty lemon cluster too.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun background for those sweet lemons. This card is fantastic Donna!
ReplyDeleteYou are so right, that partial, dimensional background really does make this whole thing pop. Your lemons are beautiful, the perfect focal for those background squares. You are a clever GENIUS!!!
ReplyDelete