Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Double D, Favorite Fruit

  Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:  







Here is what I created:




Lawn Fawn Strawberry Patch dies and Fruit Salad Designer Paper.
MFT Stitched Ric Rac border die.
Honeybee Eggstra Special stamp set.
GKD Sweet Strawberries stamp set.
Spellbinders Oval Frame, little flower dies.





Tuxedo Black in.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Glossy Accents.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.




Inside.




So YUMMY!


Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Enjoy~~~




10 comments:

  1. That’s a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and summery design! Love that gingham that reminds me of a picnic tablecloth. Those big, beautiful strawberries look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... doesn't get much better than fresh strawberries on a gingham table cloth! This is just beautiful my friend! Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fabulous! I love those strawberries and how you've colored them, and just the sound of "fruit salad" designer paper makes me feel happy! Cute with the stitched ric rac down the sides. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your strawberries look so real, the glossy accents are a neat idea, love the checked background and ricr ac with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my GOSH! Those berries are so luscious and yummy looking. I am drooling!!!! Adding the Glossy Accents just takes the look to a whole other level - you are a genius, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your design, those images are really beautiful . x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, like the dimension the Glossy Accent give your strawberries. You can e-mail Brenda at: brenda@ibas.co.uk Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a yummy summer card, using those sweet strawberries. The gingham makes me think of smuckers jam. Your card is delicious!!

    ReplyDelete