Friday, July 12, 2024

Riverbank Blooms Birthday

 Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the Memory Box Challenge:

Memory Box, Anything Bugging You?
(lady bugs, fireflies, butterflies, wasps etc)






Memory Box Riverbank Large Layered Blooms, 
Rhone Butterfly Wings and Sylvan Corner (inside) dies.
Poppystamps Lattice Cover Plate die.
Foliage dies from stash.
Great Impressions Happy Birthday sentiment stamp.








Distressed Oxide inks in;  
Salty Ocean, Spiced Marmalade,
Stained Walnut and Peeled Paint.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Tim Holtz Rock Candy Glitter.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.
Foam Squares.





Inside.








Lots of dimension!




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Enjoy~~

5 comments:

  1. These blooms are gorgeous! The lattice work in the background is perfect for your garden of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card. The flowers, those colors, that lattice, and the green background....they all just come together perfectly. The addition of that sweet butterfly is the perfect final touch on this amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donna! I love the wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw this card it reminder me of a garden wall. I love the big flowers and the design. I am going to make some just like this one. I don’t have the same dies, but I am sure I can find something close. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I love the colors in the flowers and sweet butterfly, the lattice is a great touch for the background!

    ReplyDelete