Thursday, July 11, 2024

Happy Birthday Planters

Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the Hero Arts Challenge:  



 

Color My World.  



Mini Slimline Card.



I used the collaborative stamp set from 
Hero Arts and Reverse Confetti, Better Together, gifted to me
from my good dear friend Judy. 
Hero Arts Togetherness Flower stamp set for sentiment.
Spellbinders Border Edge die.

I don't have the die set for these planters, but I did have a die cut 
negative piece, so I used that as a stencil for these pretty little planters.
I then cut them out using a Spellbinders Standard Circle die--worked pretty good!





Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Distress Oxide inks in;
Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, 
Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade.
PFS Wreath Builder die and Jewels.
Foam Squares.





Pretty Little Planters with dimension!




Thanks for stopping in!

Enjoy~~





4 comments:

  1. I love all those pretty, vibrant colors. I forget about making slimlines....I need to do it more. I like how you used that set, you really did it justice. This is fabulous, I can't stop looking at it!!! Well done!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are the cutest little planters, love the patterns in them, like the touch of the gems on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about crafty, you really made the best of your supplies for this card. Then you added bright and fun colors and it made a fabulous card. I am commenting from my iPad and it will only let me be anonymous! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! I actually have 3 planters I added flowers to just before the 4th, now I MUST water due to the heat every day!!! But they are still gorgeous like yours!
    Thanks so much for joining in the Stay Crafty Challenge with a Blog Named Hero!!

    ReplyDelete