Saturday, February 3, 2024

Love Postage Collage

 Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Have A Heart.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!




I used the Waffle Flower Postage Collage stamps, dies and Everything stencils.
This Collection is amazing!  Love it!!!
It really was fun playing along with the stencils and different inks and images.  
So many possibilities!

Inks in;
Cracked Pistachio, Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint,
Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Spiced Marmalade and Tuxedo Black.
White Gel Pen.
WOS.






Inside.
Gina K Designs Sweet stamp set.





So FUN I made two!


Thanks so much for coming by!

Enjoy~~

 

4 comments:

  1. I have been drooling over that die cut, but I have not purchased it yet. This example is making me get to the edge. I may just flip and get it. Love your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these postage collections from WF fun?? I need to pull mine out again after seeing your delightful cards. These collections are timeless as well. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cut and love all the images inside each part, good idea to make two at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! I love all the little elements, they work perfectly together. And I also LOVE all the bright colors. I have that set and have been itching to play.....thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete