Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Double D, Winter/Snow Scene

 Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:


 Winter/Snow Scene.





Here is what I created!




I created a winter wonderland water color scene!
Sponged my background using Distress Oxide inks.
Added White paint and Heidi Swapp Color Shine
drops and splatters.





Houses, church and trees and a wee little snowman
from the Gina K Designs Winter Wonderland die set.
Each die cut backed with bright yellow card stock to mimic the lights inside.
MFT Snow Drifts dies.
Diamond Stickles for the sparkling snow!





Inside.

Gina K Designs
Merry Little Christmas Kit.
Pacific Point ink.




Such a lovely little town!
Looks like a Hallmark Movie!



Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:





Thanks for sledding by!

Enjoy~~










7 comments:

  1. Splendid and warm winter night scenario. Love the soft light effect in the houses. The water color pines and snowy sky are so pretty. Yes, there is NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a fabulous scene you have created! Love your background and colorful houses! Beautifully done! Merry Christmas to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! So colorful and pretty and very cozy looking on a snowy winter day. Beautiful, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing I love about this is the colored houses. They look amazing in your snowy setting. So unique and warm and filled with fun and loving times, I am sure. It is just fun to think about what would happen if there were people living there. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Donna! I love how you colored those houses!!!! They simply glow in the night scene. Hope you survived that terrible storm on Monday. We still have people without power. Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very lovely winter scene, I love your night background and the houses and church are such pretty colors. Love the variation of colors on the trees too, fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, time has gotten away from me!! This is just beautiful, I'm so sorry I didn't comment sooner. Where did the time go??? I love the uniqueness of this look. All those colors play together beautifully, it's a wonderful snow scene, and the little snowman is the perfect final touch.

    ReplyDelete